Tiffany speaks and serves as a subject matter expert about how businesses and professionals can succeed online, from marketing to social media, from corporate to small business, and from leadership to career development. She is an engaging speaker who builds energy in her audience and offers practical, actionable advice tailored to meet each audience’s needs.
Surviving a Day in the Life as a Cyborg Professional: Ignite Dallas
Video Tips for SMBs
How to Get More Customers Online
How Do I Manage Marketing ROI?
Do I Need Pinterest for My Local Business?
Featured Speaking Engagements
- Local Search Association “25 Ways Small Businesses Can Get More Customers” Nov. 2015
- Small Business Expo “25 Marketing Tips & Tricks to Get More Customers,” 2014-2015 Show Series
- “The Power of Advocate Marketing,” Social Chorus Rockstar Tour, July 2014
- “Content Marketing Across the Buying Journey,” Multifamily Social Media Summit, Jan. 2014
- “Building an Integrated Content Marketing Program,” Brand+Aid Conference 2014
- “Your Marketing Sucks: Why You Need to Think Local,” Marketing Executives Networking Group, Aug. 2013
- “How to Think Local in Your Online Marketing,” American Marketing Association OKC, May 2013
- “How to Make Your Personal Brand Work For You (Not Against You),” Women in Leadership, June 2013
- “Your Marketing Sucks, Why You Need to Think Local,” SXSWi 2012
- “What’s New with Google for Local Online Marketing,” Social Media Breakfast, Aug. 2011
- “Surviving a Day in the Life of a Cyborg Professional,” Ignite Dallas 3, Feb. 2011
- “Social Media for Career Services & Employers,” OkACE Conference, April 2010
- “The Hierarchy of Social Media Success,” Express International Leadership Conference, Feb. 2010
- “Lessons Learned from 5 Internet Marketing Experts,” Innotech Oklahoma eMarketing Summit, Nov. 2009
- “The Great Brand Dilemma: Personal Branding for Women,” Oklahoma Association for Women in Communications, Aug. 2009
- “Careers in Social Media: My Journey to Writing my Own Job Description,” OU Gaylord School of Journalism, Sept. 2008
- “Using Blogs & Social Media for PR: An Introduction,” OU Gaylord School of Journalism, May 2008
You must be logged in to post a comment.